Best Dessert Recipes of 2022
- Strawberry Short Cake
- Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Keto Blueberry Muffins
- Vanilla Extract Birthday Cake
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Strawberry Short Cake Recipe
Ingredients For Strawberry Short Cake
- 2 pints ripe, peaches
- 1/4 teaspoon peach extract
Step-By-Step Recipe for Strawberry Short Cake
- Cut strawberries in half.
- Gently crush about a fourth of the strawberries to release their juices.
- Mix with remaining berries and the ½ cup of sugar, adding more sugar if necessary.
- Set aside, covered, for about half an hour to develop flavor.
- Preheat Oven to 375-450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Into a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Add ¾ cup of butter, and rub into dry ingredients.
- Add 1¼ cups cream, and mix to a soft dough.
- Knead the dough for one minute on a lightly floured pastry board, then roll it out to about ½-inch thickness.
- Using a 3-inch biscuit cutter, cut an even number of rounds - 2 rounds per serving.
- Use a little of the butter or pam to grease a baking sheet.
- Place half the rounds on it.
- Melt remaining butter and brush a little on the rounds
- Place remaining rounds on top. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, and pull shortcakes apart.
- Brush the insides with some of the remaining melted butter.
- Place a bottom half of a shortcake on each plate.
- Top with berries.
- Cover with a top half, add a few more berries, and top with whipped cream.
- Serve immediately!
Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe
Ingredients for Gluten Free Banana Bread (enough for 10 slices)
Banana Bread Recipe: Step-By-Step Process
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mash the bananas until smooth.
- Add the baking soda to the mashed bananas.
- Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
- Stir in the sugar or honey, salt, eggs, vanilla extract & banana extract.
- Mix in the gluten free flour
- Spray a 4 x 8 loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Pour bread batter into a greased 4 X 8 loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Store in an air-tight container.
Keto Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Ingredients for blueberry muffins
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups almond flour
- 2/3 cup sweetener
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup blueberries
- 10 drops of blueberry extract
Directions for blueberry muffins:
- Begin your morning out right by preheating your stove and line a muffin tin with paper baking cups.
- Then, whisk the eggs in a bowl, then, at that point, add yogurt, vanilla, and turn.
- Blend these ingredients until totally consolidated and include the almond flour and baking powder.
- Add the vanilla extract and blueberry flavoring - both of these flavors are keto-friendly and are super tasty and potent.
- Cautiously partition the muffin batter between twelve muffin cups, then, at that point, put the muffin tin in the stove.
These tasty Almond Flour Blueberry Keto Muffins just require 25 minutes to heat up and they will be brilliantly yummy!
Vanilla Extract Keto Birthday Cake Recipe
Ingredients for The Best Vanilla Extract Birthday Cake
Almond Flour - You should utilize whitened almond flour, any other way the cake will be more obscure and denser. Whitened almond flour is regularly called superfine almond flour.
Coconut Flour - Works with the almond flour to deliver a very cushy and clammy cake. Try not to preclude this or substitute this for something different.
Baking Powder - Leavens out the cake and assists it with rising.
Salt - Brings out the pleasantness of the cake.
Butter - I utilized veggie lover spread, to keep it dairy free. Assuming you use veggie lover margarine, attempt to utilize the stick assortment (not spreadable) as it has no additional water or fillers on it.
Sugar Substitute - You can utilize either priest organic product sugar or erythritol. I incline toward utilizing priest natural product as it is generally like white sugar.
Eggs - Use room temperature eggs, not refrigerated.
Milk of decision Almond milk, coconut milk, cashew milk, and so forth All will work.
Viva Vanilla - A MUST for any cake or heated food formula
1. Preheat the stove to 180C/350F. Line two 8-inch dish with material/baking paper and put away.
2.In a blending bowl, add your almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt and blend well. Put away.
3.In a stand blender or hand blender, cream your margarine and sugar until cushioned, around 8 minutes. Add the eggs in, each in turn, and beat well until completely consolidated. Add the milk and vanilla concentrate until joined. Add the dry fixings and beat until velvety.
4.Partition the layers equitably among the two cake container, and smoothen out the tops. Heat for around 22-25 minutes, or until a you can poke with a fork and it comes out cleanly. Allow the cakes to cool totally.
5.When cool, glaze the cakes with your cherished vanilla frosting.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe
Ingredients For Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- 1/4 cup of butter
- cup packed brown sugar
- 9 pineapple wheels
- Half to a Full Teaspoon of Pineapple extract
- 5 Drops of Cherry Extract
- Half a Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 9 maraschino cherries (make sure to destem!)
- Yellow Cake Mix
- Vegetable Oil
- Set and Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan)
- Grab a 13x9-inch pan.
- Melt the 1/4 cup of butter in oven.
- Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over butter.
- Arrange pineapple slices on brown sugar.
- Place cherry in center of each pineapple slice, and arrange remaining cherries around slices
- Press gently into brown sugar.
- Mix the pineapple extract with water to fill a full cup
- Make cake batter as directed on box
- Pour batter over pineapple and cherries.
- Bake 42 to 48 minutes (44 to 53 minutes for dark or nonstick pan) or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Immediately run knife around side of pan to loosen cake.
- Place heatproof serving plate upside down onto pan
- Turn plate and pan over.
- Leave pan over cake 5 minutes so brown sugar topping can drizzle over cake; remove pan.
- Cool 30 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool.
- Store covered in refrigerator.