Here we are in spring time getting our bodies ready for the summer. Wishing for some sweets that won't kill our hard work. We have finally discovered the ultimate guide to keto hard candy - a cheat that you will LOVE!
Simply 3 ingredients to make these killer sweets - food coloring, flavor concentrate, and sugar free syrup.
These DIY candies are the best additions to share or gift with your gym or diet buddies. They won't believe these candies are sugar free...you may want to keep a hidden supply...
Ultimate Guide On How To Make Keto Hard Candy:
Make 50 strawberry keto hard candies:
- 4.5 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2.5/4 cup of sugar free syrup
- 10 tbsp sugar free sweetener
- 10 drops of Keto Strawberry Flavor Concentrate
- 2/4 tsp citric acid (optional and can modulate for tartness)
- Food coloring
- Candy Molds
- Add butter to a small sauce pan and set the heat to medium.
- Once butter has melted, lower the heat to low medium and add sugar free syrup, strawberry concentrate flavoring, sweetener and citric acid. Stir until combined.
- Cook until the mixture start to form large bubbles. Once this occurs, allow the cooking to continue for 10 seconds.
- Add in the food coloring and stir to the color distributes evenly.
- Quickly pour the mixture into the silicone molds.
- Refrigerate until candy has hardened.
Depending on your flavor preferences, Dolce Foglia provides a variety of keto flavor concentrates that are sugar free and zero carbohydrates.
My personal favorite is the passionfruit as it has a very exotic taste.
Sometimes to have fun I like to mix flavors like blueberry and lavender or pineapple and cherry and when I hand the candies out to friends it fun to watch them look confused trying to guess the flavor profile.
No matter the flavor, Dolce Foglia Flavors are 4-8 times stronger than our most flavors on the market, meaning they pack a potent and juicy punch in a variety of appetizing ways!
Check out this blog on Low Carb Keto Banana Bread Step by Step Recipe.