You'll shock yourself and peers when you cook up these crispy and fluffy strawberry flavored keto waffles.
The 2000's are so fortunate to have entrepreneurs who love eating healthy and discovered and created healthy tasty foods. There is that old adage that says, healthy food tastes bad - thank the food gods that that is no longer the case.
Personally, I take pleasure in the fact that I make 5 waffles every Sunday night to enjoy on Monday through Friday mornings and not have to experience that guilty-pleasure. They're easy to freeze and even easier to toss into the toaster!
These scrumptious keto waffles only take 30 minutes from prep to completion. The best part of the cooking process is that if you get a quick chance to step outside, and come back in, you'll be saturated in that meltingly delicious waffle smell.
No matter the flavor, Dolce Foglia Flavors are 4-8 times stronger than our most flavors on the market, meaning they pack a potent and juicy punch in a variety of appetizing ways!
Keto Waffle Ingredients
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 10 drops Strawberry Flavoring
- Vanilla Flavoring (Optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon Sweetener (Stevia or Monk Fruit)
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- 2 cups of Almond Flour
How to Make Keto Waffles
- Waffle Maker
- Heat up your waffle maker to about 150°F - make certain that before you pour in the batter, it's nice a hot so it cooks well throughout
- Mix the ingredients in a medium sized bowl - beat and whisk the eggs, milk, sweetener, and strawberry flavor (and optional vanilla flavor)
- Slowly add the flour to the mixture until fully added and well whisked. If the mixture is still dry, add more milk
- Mix in the kosher salt
- Add the unsalted butter to the waffle maker
- Pour the batter into the waffle maker and allow the waffle to cook for 4-5 minutes in order to get that crispy exterior and fluffy inside
- Once this waffle is finished, add more butter to the waffle maker and pour the next batch!
If you love this recipe as much as I do, please check out our Low Carb Keto Friendly Pancakes recipe blog post!