In this article, we are going to cover a variety of blueberry desserts ranging from blueberry cake recipes to a blueberry ice cream recipe. Shop our blueberry concentrate now that's only a click away.
1.Blueberry Pie Recipe
Blueberries are one of my favorite fruits because they're so delicious and nutritious. I love making pie with them!
How To Make Pie Blueberry
The best blueberry pie recipe is an easy and not super time consuming.
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie crust
- 3/4 cup sugar (can be subbed with honey)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 Teaspoon Blueberry Concentrate
- Whipped cream, optional
- Heavy Duty Foil
- Parchment Paper
- 9 Inch Pie Plate
- Small Saucepan
Instruction for homemade blueberry pie recipe
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Unroll crust into a 9-in. pie plate. Trim edge.
- Line crust with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil or parchment.
- Bake 8 minutes.
- Remove foil; bake 5 minutes longer.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, blueberry concentrate and water until smooth.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in gelatin until dissolved. Refrigerate until slightly cooled, 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, arrange blueberries in the crust.
- Pour gelatin mixture over berries.
- Refrigerate until set. If desired, serve with whipped cream.
2.Blueberry Ice Cream Recipe
This recipe is so easy to make, you'll want to make it every summer! It takes just minutes to prepare and only about 30 minutes to freeze.
How To Make Your Own Homemade Blueberry Ice Cream Recipe
In my opinion, this is the best blueberry ice cream recipe for home makers like myself. Best served on a simmer summer night or for a fun opportunity to show in front of your friends pot luck!
Ingredients for Blueberry Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberry, partially thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon blueberry flavoring
- Large Bowl
- Sitrring Utensil
Instructions for Home Blueberry Ice Cream Recipe
- Place blueberries in a blender
- Cover and pulse until chopped
- Transfer to a large bowl
- Stir in sugar until dissolved
- Stir in remaining ingredients until blended.
- Pour mixture into cylinder of ice cream freezer
- Transfer ice cream to freezer containers, allowing headspace for expansion.
- Freeze 2-4 hours or until firm.
3.Blueberry Muffin Recipe
Follow this blueberry muffin recipe easy made at home from scratch.
Ingredients for blueberry muffins
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups almond flour
- 2/3 cup sweetener
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup blueberries
- 10 drops of blueberry extract
How to make blueberry muffins
- Begin your morning out right by preheating your stove and line a muffin tin with paper baking cups.
- Then, whisk the eggs in a bowl, then, at that point, add yogurt, blueberry flavor, vanilla flavor, and turn.
- Blend these ingredients until totally consolidated and include the almond flour and baking powder.
- Add the vanilla extract and blueberry flavoring - both of these flavors are keto-friendly and are super tasty and potent.
- Cautiously partition the muffin batter between twelve muffin cups, then, at that point, put the muffin tin in the stove.
4.Blueberry Cobbler Recipe
The ultimate blueberry comfort food - homemade blueberry cobbler - using blueberry extract for baking.
Ingredients for Blueberry Cobbler
- 4 Cups of Blueberries
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 6 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 1/2 Teaspoon Blueberry flavor
- FOR THE BATTER:
- 6 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- ground cinnamon
Equipment for Blueberry Cobbler
- 9x13 inch baking dish
- Medium Sized Bowl
How to Make Blueberry Cobbler
- Prepare your pan:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Slice the butter into pieces
- Add the butter to a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Place the pan in the oven while it preheats, allowing the butter to melt.
- Once melted, remove the pan from the oven.
- Prepare the blueberries:
- Add blueberries, sugar and zest to a bowl and stir until blended.
- Prepare the batter:
- Mix the batter ingredients together: flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in the milk and blueberry flavor, until mixed.
- Pour blueberries over melted butter in pan, drizzle the batter over the top, and sprinkle with a little bit of cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 35-40 minutes, or until lightly golden on top.
- Serve the cobbler warm from the oven with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired.
5.Blueberry Keto Cheesecake Recipe
Yummy blueberry cheesecake recipe, made with fresh blueberries and blueberry flavoring.
For the Filling
- 48 ounces of cream cheese (room temp.)
- 2 cups of powdered sweetener
- 5 Large eggs
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 tea spoon of vanilla flavoring
- 1 tea spoon of blueberry flavoring
How to make Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
6.Blueberry Cake Recipe
Delicious blueberry cake recipe, simple single layer cake made with fresh blueberries and blueberry concentrate.
7.Blueberry Cupcake Recipe
The best dessert dish that is acceptable as breakfast...blueberry cupcakes ! Love the texture of the cupcake - oh so smooth and moist.
Ingredients for blueberry cupcake
- For the Topping
- For the Cupcakes
- 1 teaspoon blueberry extracts
For the Icing
- 1/2 teaspoon blueberry concentrate
Instructions for Blueberry Cupcakes
Make the topping:
- Mix together granulated and brown sugars and cinnamon.
- Make the cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees with rack in upper third of oven.
- Line cups of a standard muffin tin with baking cups.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Beat together butter and granulated sugar with a mixer on medium-high speed until pale and fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, then beat in vanilla and blueberry concentrate, scraping down sides of bowl.
- Reduce speed too low, and beat in flour mixture in 3 additions, alternating with sour cream and beginning and ending with flour.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Divide batter among baking cups.
- Add topping, pressing to adhere to batter.
- Bake until golden and a toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs attached, 20 to 21 minutes.
- Remove cupcakes from tin, and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Make the icing:
- Mix butter and cream cheese with a mixer on medium-high speed until colorless and fluffy, roughly 2 minutes.
- Lower speed to low, and gradually beat in vanilla and blueberry extract and sugar. Raise speed to medium-high, and beat 1 minute.
- Top-off icing with jam
- Without stirring, spoon icing into a disposable pastry bag.
- Pipe-out swirled mounds of icing on top of each cupcake.
- Although best if eaten immediately, cupcakes can be refrigerated up to 6 hours and brought to room temperature 45 minutes before serving.
These are the top 7 requested dessert recipes for easy baking blueberry desserts. If you have any questions or comments, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shop blueberry flavor now on Amazon.
Checkout the top 5 dessert recipes for raspberry dessert, pineapple dessert, and strawberry desserts.