In this article, we are going to cover a variety of strawberry desserts ranging from strawberry cake recipes to strawberry ice cream recipes. Hoping this will be a one stop show for easy strawberry recipes. Purchase your strawberry flavour that's only a click away.
Recipe For Strawberry Shortcake
This delicious recipe that we are about to go through can be interchangeable with peaches (peach extract) or blueberries (blueberry extract).
Ingredients For Strawberry Shortcake
- 2 pints ripe, strawberries
- ½cup sugar, or more to taste
- 4 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1¼ cups butter
- 3 cups whipping cream
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon strawberry flavoring
- 2 pints ripe, peaches
- 1/4 teaspoon peach extract
- Large Bowl
- Pasty Board
- Biscuit Cutter
- Baking Sheet
Instructions Recipe for Strawberry Flavour Shortcake
- Cut strawberries in half.
- Gently crush about a fourth of the strawberries to release their juices.
- Mix with remaining berries and the ½ cup of sugar, adding more sugar if necessary.
- Set aside, covered, for about half an hour to develop flavor.
- Preheat Oven to 375-450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Into a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Add ¾ cup of butter, and rub into dry ingredients.
- Add 1¼ cups cream, and mix to a soft dough.
- Knead the dough for one minute on a lightly floured pastry board, then roll it out to about ½-inch thickness.
- Using a 3-inch biscuit cutter, cut an even number of rounds - 2 rounds per serving.
- Use a little of the butter or pam to grease a baking sheet.
- Place half the rounds on it.
- Melt remaining butter and brush a little on the rounds
- Place remaining rounds on top. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, and pull shortcakes apart.
- Brush the insides with some of the remaining melted butter.
- Place a bottom half of a shortcake on each plate.
- Top with berries.
- Cover with a top half, add a few more berries, and top with whipped cream.
- Serve immediately!
Strawberry Flavor Pie Recipe
How To Make Pie Strawberry
The best strawberry pie recipe is an easy and not super time consuming.
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie crust
- 3/4 cup sugar (can be subbed with honey)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 Teaspoon Strawberry Flavor Oil
- Whipped cream, optional
- Heavy Duty Foil
- Parchment Paper
- 9 Inch Pie Plate
- Small Saucepan
Instruction for homemade strawberry pie recipe
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Unroll crust into a 9-in. pie plate. Trim edge.
- Line crust with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil or parchment.
- Bake 8 minutes.
- Remove foil; bake 5 minutes longer.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, strawberry flavor oil and water until smooth.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in gelatin until dissolved. Refrigerate until slightly cooled, 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, arrange strawberries in the crust.
- Pour gelatin mixture over berries.
- Refrigerate until set. If desired, serve with whipped cream.
Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
How to make ice cream strawberry
In my opinion, this is the best strawberry ice cream recipe for home makers like myself. Best served on a simmer summer night or for a fun opportunity to show in front of your friends pot luck!
Ingredients for Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries, partially thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon strawberry flavour
- Large Bowl
- Sitrring Utensil
Instructions for Strawberry Ice Cream
- Place strawberries in a blender
- Cover and pulse until chopped
- Transfer to a large bowl
- Stir in sugar until dissolved
- Stir in remaining ingredients until blended.
- Pour mixture into cylinder of ice cream freezer
- Transfer ice cream to freezer containers, allowing headspace for expansion.
- Freeze 2-4 hours or until firm.
Pancake with Strawberry Recipe
How to Make Strawberry Pancake
This easy strawberry pancake recipe is a great go to for Saturday and Sunday morning breakfasts.
Ingredients for Strawberry Pancakes
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons vanilla flavour
- 1 teaspoon strawberry flavour
1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- Medium Size Bowl
- Large Skillet
- Stove Top
Instructions for Pancakes with Strawberry Flavoring
In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
Pour in the milk, oil, egg, vanilla and strawberry flavor, and mix until well blended.
Stir in the strawberries.
Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat, and coat with butter or cooking spray.
Pour batter into desired size of pancakes.
Flip with a spatula when bubbles appear in the center.
Cook until golden brown on the other side.
Where does strawberry flavoring come from?
Dolce Foglia's strawberry flavoring comes from a multitude of natural and artificial food flavor ingredients that create an orchestra of sensory experiences. The sensory profile of our strawberry flavor is a creamy ripe strawberry with distinct candy notes.
We'd love to hear feedback on this flavor, as we creatively and diligently for our customers appreciation.
If you have any questions, please comment below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible or email us at Thedolcefoglia@gmail.com.